Thursday 17 February 2011

McSoila music

I have been involved with music for many years. I used to take piano and violin lessons when I was younger. Violin lessons I quit after couple years. And after that I took piano lessons, which I also quit after couple years, because I felt that it was not creative enough. Just playing other peoples songs. Since then I just played for myself.
Year 2002 I got into computer world, after purchasing my first computer. I tried some composing on computer, and I managed to compose couple songs. After 2002 I composed occasionally.
2010 I started again composing with more knowledge and more ideas in my head.
I got really enthusiastic about composing, nowadays I play piano many times a week and try to find new tunes. I love to try all the new things and melodies.


If you like my music, ad me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment